Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Slacking, I know...

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. There has just been NOTHING to report. Bun is still baking, no contractions, no changes. These are all good things. I'm starting to go a little stir crazy. Someone who's been through all this told me the 1st two weeks are the worst. Well, I've made it through the 1st week, 2nd week ends on Wed, Oct 1st. The good news is, we have almost made it to the 28 week mark. We hit 28 weeks on Sunday.

It occured to me the other day that Michael is almost 4mo. I have to call the Pediatrician's office on Monday and make an appt for his 4mo checkup and vaccines. I'm hoping to make the appt for Friday the 3rd. It's a down Friday, so Jeff can stay home w/Jack and mom can take Michael to his appt. I normally take Jack to Michael's appts, but he doesn't need to see Michael get his shots. Jack is such a sensitive soul, seeing Michael hurt like that would just do him in.

Since our goal is to keep this little bun in the oven until at least 34 weeks. I hope to be in the hospital until at least Nov 11th. This means I will be here on voting day. I called the voter registration office in Gautier and they are going to send me an absentee ballot. I have my polictical views on who I think needs to be President. I won't dicuss it here, as it's not the forum for that type of discussion. But I will say, no matter if you vote for McCain or Obamam, VOTE! If you don't get out and vote, you have no right to complain when things don't go the way you would like them to go.

Jeff promised me her would take pictures of Jack at his 1st soccer practice tomorrow. They went out today to get cleats and shin guards. Could not find ANY soccer cleats anywhere. Jack is such a little guy, the typical shin guards would not fit him. They were able to find somethig that will work and Jack still needs some tube socks to keep them on, but at least his little legs will be protected. As soon as I get a chance to put them up, I'll share the pictures here.

It's almost 3am, so I'm going to TRY to get some sleep now.

Good Night~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment