Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

I had all my boys in one room today!!

Jeff was off work today, Columbus day, and brought the boys to see me this morning. They were here for four hours. YEAH!!! They got here around 9:30 this morning. Michael took a bottle at 10:30 and then slept on my chest for about an hour. That was GREAT. Jack and I snuggled in bed and went over his Thomas the Tank Engine catalog. It's amazing how he knows the names of almost ALL of the characters. For anyone that knows Thomas, you know there are ALOT of them. We had lunch. I walked down to the nurses station with Jack so he could charm the nurses out of some apple juice. Jeff took some pictures and will send them to me when he gets a chance to download them off the camera later today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment