Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There is a chance....

A small chance, but a chance none the less, that I may still get to go home next week. Dr came in today and said that they would check my cervix on Monday and if there is still no change, they would "CONSIDER" letting me go home on bed rest. BIG BIG EMPHASIS on the word consider. As much as I know in my head that being here is the closest to the NICU, I am so missing my family. I know that just my presence at home will make a difference in Jack's behavior, thus making things easier on my mom and Jeff. So keep us in your prayers, cross your fingers, rub your lucky rabbits foot, dance naked in the moonlight, send out your positive energy... Whatever works for you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment