Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Visiting Mommy on Halloween

Mom and Jeff brought the boys up to ToT at the hospital Friday. It was great to see them and everyone was in a great mood. Jack was very proud of his train costume and Michael made the cutest little pumpkin you ever saw. I guess Jack is finally getting used to me being here. He has asked to talk to me twice on the phone in the last week. He hasn't talked to me on the phone since I've been here. Plus, when it came time to leave, he didn't want to go. Usually he is plenty happy to get out of this hospital room. Here are just a few pics from today...


I'm just not sure why Daddy always has that black thing in front of his face.


You would think this boney man never eats, but you can see the proof of it on his face. :)


Mommy and Michael taking a nap. I think I expend more energy in the few hours they are here than I do in a week. :) (Look at that BELLY! and I'm not talking about Michael's...LOL)


Jack wouldn't stand still long enough for me to take a pic of him in his costume. But he would stand there for Miss Lara, one of Mommy's nurses. (He still wouldn't look at the camera though.)


Tickling brother is fun!!!


Monkey see, Monkey do!


Here's a little smile on our Pumpkin!


There goes Daddy with that black thing in front of his face again.

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh....they are just so precious! I know you miss them so much!

    Shoot me an email when you get a chance....I need to see what it is that T has that you need:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic of you sleeping with your baby is so sweet! and it makes me want to leave work and pick up my babe to do the same! there is nothing better than resting with them and hearing their sweet breaths!

    ReplyDelete