Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

How do you get out of the house...

by yourself with three young kids, two of which can't walk?

I have one of these being delivered via UPS tomorrow. I have been looking at this thing since I found out I was pregnant. It will hold the two little ones, one in his car seat and it has a place for Jack to sit or stand. The $379 price tag was quite a shocker. However, I found one on ebay and snagged it for $202.50. WOOHOO!!!! I can't wait. I hope it will afford me a little more freedom and allow me to get out a bit more with the kids. I know that poor Jack is getting a bit of cabin fever and SO AM I. Now if we can just get our act together in the mornings to get out of the house in the first place...LOL

You can click the picture below to see the whole thing. It doesn't fit within the "blogger" boundaries.


0 comments:

Post a Comment