Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About This Baby Naming Thing...

I prefer Nathan Blake over all the rest myself. I have some very personal reasons that Pam has strictly forbidden me to discuss in the blog. Something about undue influence and getting honest input from you guys blah, blah, blah... I say, if you have a ringer bring it to the party. But, I fear the pregnant chick.
Thank you all for supporting in all this. I so wish I could take a sabatical and be with her more.
Love you, Darlin'

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jeff and Pam!
    Pam, you and baby Lucas are in our prayers as always. I love all the photos! Wish we were closer to enjoy all these babies! I chose Nathan Blake--Because of my Dad--Engene Nathan! Love to you all!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally got a computer. Daniel
    got me a real good deal on one while
    i was in Tulsa.
    i don't know what i am doing. Donna
    is trying real hard to teach me. in
    fact you guys are my first E Mail.
    the pictures of the boys are great.
    they are beautiful. i pray everything
    works out with your third one.
    love and prayers to you all'
    Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boy's name Victor \v(i)-ctor, vic-tor\ is pronounced VIK-tor. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "champion".

    The boy's name Nicholas \n(i)-cho-las\ is pronounced NIK-oh-lus. It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "victorious people". 2 that i've found...Donald says Patrick Wayne is a good name too. Hang in there Jeff, I'm rooting for all of you. Pam, simply put...YOU ROCK. luv ya Mel.

    ReplyDelete