Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Your offers of help are greatly appreciated!

Thanks to everyone that has offered to help and support us during this difficult time.

I've had several people ask what I needed here at the hospital to pass the time. Right now I'm in pretty good shape. Having acess to the internet gives me unlimited access to games, puzzles, magazines, chatting with friends etc... I have a new book to read and snacks. There is even a DVD player attached to the TV in here. So I am set for now at least. After, the 4th, 5th, 6th week, I may be tired of this computer and looking for some new distractions. I was telling a friend that it's times like this I wish I was crafty and knew how to knit or something. I do know how to crochet, but it has been FOREVER. I guess cross stitch is always an option, but again, FOREVER.

As for things we need at home. We are fine on meals right now. I had already started freezing a lot of stuff and had already planned a trip to Dream Dinners in Mobile. Our good friend Karen picked those up for us last weekend. Since I hope to be in here a good long time, I'm sure at some point my mom will appreiciate someone bringing in a meal so she does not have to cook.

With the ever changing uncertainty of our situation, I'm sure other things will come up and I promise to ask for help when we need it.

Thanks again!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment