Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Fetal Fibronectin was positive


fFN was positive. That in and of itself is not really an indicator of preterm labor, however the US tech was in here doing a cervical length and it's pretty much open on the inside. :(
I'm still only fingertip dilated, and no contractions that I can tell. Of course I've never had contractions, so I don't know what they feel like. But really, I've not felt anything pretty much since I was admitted.

However, since we live an hour away, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. :(

Mom and Sis are coming up here with the boys today. :-D So that's a bright spot for today.

This will probably be my entertainment for the next two months. So come back often! Don't forget to add you suggestion for baby names to the pot.

Thanks for the prayers and positive thoughts. Keep them coming, this bean NEEDS to stay put.

2 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you! Hang in there little bean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Luke. It's one of my favorites. Ok it's mine maybe not be yours :) HHAH! Stay positive. I'm praying for you and thinking of you!

    KIM

    ReplyDelete