Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun with baby...

Otherwise known as "Interactive Fetus". The nurse comes in and puts me on the monitor for 30 min a day to monitor the baby's heartrate and to see if I am having any contractions. Well our little man DOES NOT like those monitors at all. What was supposed to be a 30min test turned into almost an hour and a half of chasing him around my belly. She'd find him and by the time she had everything tied down, he'd be gone. I've said all along that we have been so blessed with how good natured Jack and Michael are, and it's going to the this one that will give us all the trouble. Looks like I was right, huh? :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Aiden name, (sp?) but I liked Luke Lucas as well. Do you do Sodoku? I'll bring you some books. I have a digital game but it sucks.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete