Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

32 week belly pic

The belly is really starting to make an appearance. As I mentioned earlier, I can no longer see my feet without bending over. Earlier in the week, I asked them to bring in a stool or chair I could use in the shower so I could shave my legs. I hadn't been able to shave them in almost two weeks because I just couldn't bend over the belly that long...LOL Anyway... for your viewing pleasure...


2 comments:

  1. Look at your precious belly!!!

    Please shoot me an email if there is ANYTHING I CAN DO or BRING you! I am only about 35 min away. M said you may want some chips from Target:)

    Glad all us going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! now this is something to celebrate 32 weeks!!!! You are the strongest Mommy

    ReplyDelete