Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Not going home...

:::sigh:::

Despite the fact that there are no bulging mebranes, no contractions and no change in my cervix they do not want me to go home. Even though I am still barely a fingertip dilated, I still have no measurable cervix internally and they are afraid I'll go into labor and not be able to make it back here to deliver. If my repeat Fetal Fibronectin is negative, they'll talk to my OB and see if he feels comefortable with me coming home next week. If it's positive or if my OB doesn't like the idea, I'll be here for at least another two weeks. ARGH!!! I knew it was a long shot, but I was really hoping to go home.

3 comments:

  1. So disappointing....I'm sorry to hear that. The good news is there's no change and baby is safe and growing. But I know it must be so hard to keep being held prisoner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uggg so sorry hun! I know how much you wanted to be home. Hang in there hun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you- sorry you can't leave:(

    I sent you a PM back at Props:)

    Hang in there friend!! xoxo

    My offer still stands!

    ReplyDelete