Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Brothers, Baby Smiles and Green Bean Mustaches

The photographer in me is always searching for the perfect picture. I've finally resolved myself to taking snapshots of my kids or we'll never have any pictures of them. So here are a few snapshots we've taken over the last few days.

Nathan has started smiling. I wish I could get some of his big smiles, but they are still unpredictable.



Can you see the dimples?



Of course, Michael is always happy.


We've been eating solid foods for a few months now. He likes sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, butternut squash, applesauce and pears.


Here is quickie of Jack and Michael


This is Michael's favorite expression right now. You'll have to imagine the SNORT that comes with it.


Jack really loves his baby brothers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment