Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Teeth are popping out all over!!!!

Michael has been actively teething since he was 3.5mo. If you didn't have a bib on him, he totally soaked himself and we go through 6-8 bibs a day on him. Well, in the last couple of weeks he has finally popped out two bottom teeth and one top tooth with the other one showing under the sking. He is now 10.5mo, so it has taken him 7mo of teething to get those teeth out.

Nathan, on the other hand, is 4.5mo and has popped out TWO bottom teeth. No muss, no fuss... just POOF they appeared. He was chewing on his hand today, so I stuck my finger in there to rub his bums and he bit me...LOL

I'll post some pictures as soon as I get a chance to take a few.

1 comment: