Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Festival Time

It's that time of year where there is something going on almost every weekend. This weekend is the Fall Festival at the Episcopal Church of the Redeemer in Biloxi and the Mullet Festival in Gautier.

The weather here has cooled off and the rain has finally made its way out of here. So, we headed out to the Fall Festival yesterday. Got a few pics of the boys and I even got into one. I know, amazing! Those who know me, and might even love me, KNOW I hate having my picture made. Jack got a little Jack size pumpkin, did the been bag toss and ate lots of baked goods. A 4yo hyped up on sugar. YEAH!

It's our plan to head out to the Mullet Festival when the boys get up from their naps.

Here are just a few pics from our day...

Here's our happy little man!



Michael is a happy boy too, he's just playing shy...LOL



All three boys looking at the camera. You can't ask for more than that!



Jack and his favorite pumpkin.




Michael sportin' his Levi's!



All my handsome men!



The whole family, not an easy task...LOL




blog comments powered by Disqus